Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Jennifer Lopez displays cleavage in a semi-sheer gown at the Billboard Awards

Exposed: The 45-year-old singer told Giuliana Rancic that she was sad American Idol had ended because she had gotten close to the people working on the competition show

Jennifer Lopez wore a very sexy gown that not only hugged her curves, but also showed off her stomach and underboob. The 45-year-old singer was in an open mood as well as she told Giuliana Rancic, 40, that she will miss American Idol, which was canceled earlier this week. See more below..

Still hot: Jennifer Lopez wore a very sexy gown that not only hugged her curves, but also showed off her stomach and under boobs

The end of an era: 'It was such a great experience for me, I love the people, I love the journey, I love getting to know the people,' the AKA singer said about her Fox show

The end of an era: 'It was such a great experience for me, I love the people, I love the journey, I love getting to know the people,' the AKA singer said about her Fox show

Singing in 2016: As far as her show in Las Vegas, she said she had studied other performers. She even said that Shania Twain and Britney were her inspirations




SHARE THIS

Author:

Editor at AS-Media. He is a Photographer, Blogger and Videographer. He enjoys travelling and you can not separate him from Music and Movies. He has passion for Brands managements/Web management. Reach him via email: babatunde-ojedokun@live.com, (+234) 08185100100 (SMS Only) Instagram @babatunde.ojedokun.

0 comments:

Photos

Photos