Friday, 21 August 2015

Mourinho is the reason I chose Chelsea over United – Pedro



New Chelsea signing, Pedro Rodriguez, has admitted that manager Jose Mourinho was key to his decision to move to Stamford Bridge. The 28-year-old was very close to joining Manchester United, but has instead signed for the Blues in a deal worth up to £21.4 million (€30m).

Pedro revealed that he spoke to Mourinho a few times over the phone and the Portuguese convinced him that he would make Chelsea stronger this season.“It’s absolutely great to be here … [Mourinho] is one of the main reasons why I’m here. He phoned me a few times and said he needed me to make the team stronger,” he told the club’s official website.

“He has won titles wherever he has been. I am really looking forward to playing under him and hopefully winning more titles.

“I spoke to Cesc. We are very good friends. I knew I would feel at home here and that was one of the main reasons why I decided to join.

“He’s a great player, he’s got brilliant vision and he links up really well with the other attacking players. I know we work well together on the pitch so I can’t wait to play with him again.“I have also played with Diego Costa and Cesar Azpilicueta before, for the national team, so I feel very comfortable here.

“I do everything possible to win. I have helped Barcelona win titles and I want to do exactly the same thing at Chelsea, because ultimately we are all here to win things.”

SHARE THIS

Author:

Editor at AS-Media. He is a Photographer, Blogger and Videographer. He enjoys travelling and you can not separate him from Music and Movies. He has passion for Brands managements/Web management. Reach him via email: babatunde-ojedokun@live.com, (+234) 08185100100 (SMS Only) Instagram @babatunde.ojedokun.

0 comments:

Photos

Photos